Job Title: Kitting Assembler/Shop Helper
Assembly of electrical kits and components, junction boxes and some wire harnesses for the resupply of stock. Assisting the Panel Assemblers in prep work on back pans and enclosures. Loading/Unloading of shipping containers, trailers, etc. as necessary. Packaging of finished goods, including some documenting of serial numbers, lot numbers, or other vital information. All duties must be performed in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Reports To: Operations Manager
- Cuts wire way, covers and din rail to length using samples and work instructions.
- Creates wire labels, terminal labels and component labels from computer for different jobs.
- Manufacturer’s small parts assemblies.
- Completes traveler paperwork as required.
- Meet customer’s product quality requirements. Report any product quality issues.
- Responsible for adherence to UL508a Standards.
- Offer new ideas and methods to achieve Continual Improvement.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain a high level workplace organization.
- Perform any related functions as required.
- Attention to detail, with clear focus and a strong desire to succeed
- Be Safety conscious, dependable, and contribute to our positive environment and culture
- Ability to analyze and improve processes to improve quality and efficiency
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment, with minimum supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree or Trade school or certificate is a plus
- 0-1 year’s previous Pick/Pack/Ship or assembly/production experience.