Certifications & Affiliations
OSCO Controls is a certified UL508A Panel Shop
Custom-Built Control Panels with the UL Mark
Our goal for every control panel we build is to produce a safe and reliable product that our customers can count on. When you see the UL Mark on our panel, you can be confident it was built to the UL508A safety standards.
Significance of the UL Mark on an OSCO Control Panel
- Earning the UL Mark has shown that our panels have been evaluated, tested, and proven to meet all requirements of the UL508A standards.
- Our control panels are compliant with all national and local electrical codes.
- At any time, we are subject to unannounced inspections by UL personnel to ensure we are maintaining the requirements of the UL508A standards.
- Certified for United States and Canada.
UL Certification of Compliance
OSCO Controls has earned certification of compliance and best practices for UL Listed Panels that go in hazard locations:
Industrial Control Panels & Assemblies for Use In Hazardous Locations
- Industrial Control Panels, Explosion-Proof, for Use in Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C and D Hazardous Locations.
- Nonincendive Industrial Control Panels for Use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations.
- Industrial Control Panels For Use In Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations, Type X and Type Y Purged and Pressurized.
- Industrial Control Panels for Use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations, Type Z Purged and Pressurized.
- Industrial Control Panels for Use In Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Locations, Type Z Pressurization.
Certifying to International Standards
OSCO Controls has experience working with international companies to design and build control panels to CE standards. We have worked with third-party testing companies to
leverage their expertise and to perform all the necessary testing to register the CE Mark.
Obtaining the proper certification can be tricky, OSCO Controls is here to help. We are knowledgeable in international certification standards and can assist you with your compliance.
Explore the latest projects and control applications in our case study library
Custom Control Interface for Equipment Insight
A control interface needs to be designed with its users’ needs in mind. A custom graphical user interfaces (GUI) on our touch panel screens can be designed to fit the users’ requirements for specific functionality and visual indicators. For one of our most recent projects, we designed a GUI f...CONTINUE READING