Employment Career Opportunities
OSCO Controls... Make A Career of It.
OSCO Controls is a leading provider of innovative control panel solutions and interfaces. The OSCO staff has a passion for the controls industry and emerging technical advancements. The company works hard to drive best-in-class controls solutions through a family atmosphere where employees support each other and are encouraged to openly discuss ideas. Contact OSCO today if you would like to find out more about joining the OSCO team.
Health and Well Being
- Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Short-term disability
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Posted: 03/12/2018Controls Engineer
OSCO Controls, a division of Autoquip Corporation, has an immediate opening for a Controls Engineer to join our OKC team. OSCO Controls specializes in the design, production, testing, installation and support of industrial, custom control panels which improve productivity in manufacturing. We are looking for a team player to join our tradition of helping to provide innovative and quality solutions since 1992.
- Quote/design/develop/program controls systems utilizing control panels, motors, limit/proximity switches, push buttons/foot switches/key pads, HMI/PLC and VFD’s.
- Accurately developing conceptual and detailed layouts and schematics for all controls.
- Developing specifications for all electrical components required on jobs.
- Accurately creating and maintaining items such as BOM’s and shop packets in the ERP system.
- Providing timely and accurate technical support and application assistance for all internal and outside customers as well as conducting departmental training in product design and new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering systems (BSME/BSEE), or related with a minimum of 5 years professional experience; exhibiting knowledge of manufacturing process, electrical design principals and BOM structuring knowledge.
- Experience with SolidWorks/Mathcad required. Exposure/understanding of Mathcad.
- Ability to work within a small, team environment.
- Knowledge of PLC program troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated customer focused mindset and work habits including organization, ability to multi-task, issue resolution, ability to prioritize and self-starting work style.
- Ability to travel, as needed, approximately
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package with our insurance available to employees on their first day of employment. If you’re interested in joining the OSCO team, we prefer online applications at http://www.minerent.com/forms/JobOpportunities/apply.php or to 408 W. Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK.
Equal Opportunity Employer – veteran/disabled