Organizing and managing wastewater treatment efforts can be an arduous task. Whether it’s a new facility development or upgrade of an existing system, OSCO Controls provides process control solutions for industrial wastewater treatment operations.
Improving Wastewater Treatment with Advanced Process Controls
Wastewater companies planning a new facility design or upgrade of a treatment plant need to consider the multiple levels of process controls that can be applied to automate water treatment applications. Integrating controls into these processes will provide plant operators with more visibility and diagnostics of their systems that can improve day-to-day operations and efficiencies.
From remote monitoring to controls automation, the advantages are many:
- Plant-wide automation can be achieved through PLC programming.
- Distributed control system (DCS) made up of sensors, controllers, and associated computers can now be connected to one centralized control station.
- An HMI display provides information to operator in an easy-to-read format.
- Advance IO-Link sensors collect data making it easier to pinpoint issues and adjust quickly.
- Remote monitoring and operating capabilities over a wireless network.
- Better transparency and access to data that helps plant operators formulate a preventive and predictive maintenance strategy.
- Customized dashboards can be created through cloud-based technology to provide the most critical information at your fingertips.
- Alarm systems and triggers can be added to the control system to inform you immediately if anything is wrong.
- Modernize legacy systems with new control systems to provide better data.
Contact Us Today
At OSCO Controls, we apply our controls knowledge and experience to help clients set up advanced process controls to improve their wastewater treatment processes. Give us a call today to find out how we can help.