Businesses that don’t upgrade to cloud-based systems are falling behind the curve. This is primarily due to their current systems not providing the modern insights or programmable options that cloud technology can offer. As one of our own intelligent integrations, OSCO Controls offers advanced cloud-based monitoring tools to site managers through OSCO Connect.
Improving Productivity & Efficiency
The ability to monitor and track your workplace remotely can boost productivity to another level. Instead of being on-site at all times, managers are now able to tackle other tasks while still monitoring equipment and accessing data to keep operations running smoothly.
On top of that, status reports and performance dashboards are instantly available at your fingertips. By implementing cloud-based reporting platforms, you can shift your focus from manual monitoring to remote monitoring from any connected device.
The Benefits of Cloud-Based Monitoring
The benefits of cloud-based monitoring are plentiful, but here are a few examples:
- Customized dashboards allow you to receive data in real-time.
- Easily records and stores information for you to review anywhere.
- Allows our team to log in and assist customers with troubleshooting their controls without visiting the site location.
- Track historical performance and operations data for managing supervisors to make productivity improvements.
- Works to collect data for preventive diagnostics and patterns overtime, so proactive measures can be performed without a system ever having to go down.
OSCO Connect Control Systems
Recognizing the importance of smart technology integration, we have developed our own private cloud-based monitoring platform: OSCO Connect. This cloud-based monitoring service allows you to monitor critical data and equipment performance through a web-based interface. As long as the programmable logic controllers are connected to the internet through cellular or non-wired Ethernet connection, you will have access to performance logs and alert notifications.
Contact Us For Cloud-Based Monitoring Platforms
At OSCO Controls, we implement OSCO Connect systems to help managers and business owners get the most out of their business. We work with you every step of the way to ensure the system is set up the way you see fit. Contact us today to find out what we can do for you.